If you believe God is calling you to support this ministry by taking care of the widows and orphans in their time of grief, you may give in several ways.
The contributions will be mainly to provide scholarships for campers. Braveheart Grief Ministries has tried to keep the cost reasonable for campers, but to run camp it takes a lot of financial support that the camper registrations of $375 do not cover. Because of the therapeutic nature of the camp, there are many more services and care that needs to be provided. We provide licensed professionals, workbooks, supplies, and therapeutic activities which adds tremendously to the cost. The actual cost for each camper is around $1,000. With your financial support, we can ensure that the camp provides a safe, fun, and supportive environment to allow campers to walk through their Grief Journey.
We are so thankful for generous supporters like yourself that are willing to invest in Camp Braveheart. There are a number of ways you can support the camp. Below you will find a few examples and the option to financially support the camp with several options.
- Online Gifts by Credit or Debit Card to Braveheart Grief Ministries (find options below)
- Write a Check to:
Braveheart Grief Ministries, Inc
2977 Golf Colony Drive
Salem, VA 24153
- Stocks by contacting Martha Furman, LPC, LMFT: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business and Church Sponsor
Shrader Wealth Advisors
Church of the Holy Spirit
- Annual gift “In Memory/Honor of a Loved One” (see options below)
We want to provide a way for you to honor the lives of your loved ones.
Please include the name of your loved one along their date of birth and date of death in the comment section of the donation form so we can recognize your gift.
Dr. Jeffry E. George 1958-2008
Hannah Elizabeth George 1993-2008
Given by Ms. Teresa George-Wall
John Quinn Marshall 1918-2017
Alma Lawless Furman 1919-2018
Given by Dr. John and Martha Furman
John Marsh Christopher 10/17/1964 – 9/26/2009
Given by Heidi Christopher
- Using AmazonSmile is a simple way for you to support Braveheart Grief Ministries, Inc when you shop online, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same prices, selection and shopping experience as Amazon.com, with one BIG difference: Amazon will donate 0.5% of your eligible purchases to help support the work of Camp Braveheart. Click the link above to try it out!
General Camp Costs
To run camp it takes a lot of financial support that the Camper Registrations do not cover. With your financial support we can ensure that the camp provides a safe, fun, and supportive environment to allow Campers to walk through their Grief Journey.
Give in Honor of a Loved One
We want to provide a way for you to honor the lives of your loved ones. Your donations in honor of a loved one will go to support the ministry of Braveheart Grief Ministries. Please include the name of your loved one in the comment section of the donation form so we can recognize your gift.